Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sick Week

Addisyn has been pretty sick this week, so other than me going to work yesterday (and her going to Grandma's) we haven't really done much. It's been kinda nice!

I took her to the doctor on Monday and she has an ear infection in her left ear and she's got the most brutal cough!!! Fortunately, the dr. said it didn't sound like pneumonia...which apparently she had seen a lot of lately. (I'd be freaking out if it was!)

So I've been spoiling my sick girl this week=) We've been watching a lot of tv in Mommy's bed. I swear, this child LOVES some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Handy Manny. She watches it constantly like she's 5 yrs old instead of 5 months! ...And most naps have either been in Mommy's arms or in the swing (mainly b/c she doesn't sleep well laid flat with the cough and ear infection).

I'm not gonna lie, it's not been easy b/c she's really fussy, but i'm making it!
Feel better soon Baby!






^This pic was mid-cough!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love that sweet baby. May have to see her today. You want to come over?

    ReplyDelete