Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hi! I'm the "new kid" on the blog scene!

Alright, so i've been wanting to do a blog since I found out I was pregnant! I signed up with blogspot a while ago, but then got discouraged because I couldn't figure out how to get my page as cute as I wanted it... and we all know that a blog is pointless if your page is not cute! =)

Why do I want a blog? Mainly for myself...as an outlet to write down stupid stuff about my day, to talk about Addisyn!!, and to share what Jesus is doing in my life! If anyone cares to read it thats cool too.

So basically here's an intro post...

The most exciting thing in my life right now is my sweet baby girl, Addisyn Faith! She was born August 10th at 1:47 pm and she was 8lbs 1oz! She is my life at this point! Literally, because I spend my whole day feeding her, changing her diapers, bouncing her when she cries and rearranging my schedule to keep her on a schedule. But even more so than that, she is my "best little girlfriend in the whole world"...she makes me cry when she smiles and she's teaching me about love in a whole new way!!!

I've been married for a little over two years to my super stud, sexy husband, Eric! Jon Gosslin makes me want to vomit now when I use this word, but yes, Eric is my "soulmate" (if you saw Jon's interview on Primetime, you know what i'm talking about). He's my best friend and I know that He was the one God intended for me before I was born! He's an awesome Daddy, and yes, Addisyn has him wrapped around her finger already.

Other than that...I love my family and my family-in-law! They are awesome! ...I work part time with Eric and the Feyer fam at Feyer Ford and Mercury ("Your Friend in the Car Business") doing title work and an assortment of other administrative detaily stuff!

That's about it for the intro post... More to come soon! I'm a stay at home mom right now and so naptime allows many hours for relaxing on the couch with the computer=)

No comments:

Post a Comment